As we kick off November, the Holiday Survival Guide for 2014 has some wonderful Thanksgiving (or anytime) recipes for you and your loved ones! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays as we focus on the many blessings in our lives. When I was younger (and ate meat), my grandfather used to always make turkey on a spit on a grill (like a rotisserie chicken). It was the juiciest turkey I ever tasted and I waited all year for it! Do you have any special Thanksgiving memories? I’d love to hear them in the comments below or on the Facebook page.
Below are also the top entries from last week’s link party and a new link up for all your Thanksgiving recipes!
We’re going to get you decluttered, organized, cleaned, decorated, and ready for all the holiday fun…without you needing to be committed to the looney bin before New Year’s.
It takes quite the team to pull this off, but we’re here for you! We’ll be here every Monday through the end of the year to make sure you’re on track and able to enjoy everything you have planned.
Ready to meet the team?
Sheri from Career Girl Interrupted
Dani from Dani Schnakenberg Studios
Katie & Jairus from KatieMarcum.com
Jessica from Jessie Bee Healthy
Kristen from From Son Up Til Son Down
Stephanie from Sharing A to Z
and our lovely co-host Amanda from It’s a Fabulous Life
Each week we’ll take turns bringing you something awesome to help you stay on track preparing for the major Holidays of the season. Be sure to come back and link up your holiday posts each week so we can share the fun!
Now, who’s ready to party? Share your awesome Fall-inspired recipes with us this week!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow all hosts: subscribe, FB, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter…whatever you prefer!
- Be sure to link directly to your specific post, NOT your blog’s homepage.
- Don’t link and run! Be sure to visit the last couple links before yours and let them know how you found them through #HolidaySurvivalGuide2014!
- By linking up, you give all hosts permission to pin and share your projects (with links back to you, of course). We’ll also be sharing the top three clicked through with each following week’s project!
- Be sure to follow the Holiday Survival Guide 2014 Pinterest board, too!