You have heard me singing the praises of Shaklee, but I bet you have some questions. The first one probably is, “what is a Shaklee member?”
Here is some of what you receive as a Shaklee member:
- Discounts (save 15% on all products and 25% on some)
- Shipping specials
- The latest specials, news, and health facts
- Your own secure ordering website with loads of health info just for you
- 100% money back guarantee on all products – no questions asked
- Access to Project Health, our online community of like minded people (700+ in our private community)
- In Project Health, you can ask unlimited health questions and communicate with other members for stories & advice
The next questions (or objections) are probably:
- How much is it to renew each year?
- There is no fee for renewal. Shaklee has a lifetime membership and is a one time fee of $19.95 (that can be waived by ordering Vitalizer!)
- Is there a minimum each month or year?
- There are no minimums EVER! You can order once a year or monthly. It’s up to you.
- What is the return policy?
- We offer 100% money back guarantee for all products.
- By joining as a member, does that make me a distributor?
- Joining as a member, you are not a distributor and will not receive bonuses.
- If you would like to get paid for sharing Shaklee, please contact me for more information about partnering with me.
With our money back guarantee, there is really no reason not to try Shaklee.
So if you don’t experience the desired results from a Shaklee nutrition, personal care, or household product, you may return the unused portion for a 100% refund.
In addition to a money-back guarantee, we offer:
- 100% guarantee that the ingredients listed on the label are in the product
- 100% guarantee of quality-controlled product formulations that ensure product safety, purity, reliability, and product performance
- 100% guarantee that we use the finest quality ingredients available
Experience the Shaklee Difference for yourself. You deserve it!
For more information, please contact me at sharingAtoZ@gmail.com with the subject line SHAKLEE or click HERE to get started as a member.
If you enjoyed these tips and would like to hear more, please subscribe (on the middle right sidebar) to get our SATZ newsletters. To stay connected with Sharing A to Z, please see Facebook or Pinterest.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase through my link. Thank you for supporting my blog and small business! (Please review the disclosure tab at the top for the full disclosure.)