I find myself saying this almost every month, but can you believe October is almost over? This week my little ones have all kinds of fun activities planned to celebrate Halloween and I hope you do, too! Hopefully, this series has helped to better organize your October and give you ideas for yummy recipes and fun crafts.
Today we have some planning printables for November! We have the top posts from our link party. We also have a new link party for all your favorite printables and fall ideas. So, join us as we say goodbye to October and Hello to November!
We’re going to get you decluttered, organized, cleaned, decorated, and ready for all the holiday fun…without you needing to be committed to the looney bin before New Year’s.
It takes quite the team to pull this off, but we’re here for you! We’ll be here every Monday through the end of the year to make sure you’re on track and able to enjoy everything you have planned.
Ready to meet the team?
Sheri from Career Girl Interrupted
Dani from Dani Schnakenberg Studios
Katie & Jairus from KatieMarcum.com
Jessica from Jessie Bee Healthy
Kristen from From Son Up Til Son Down
Stephanie from Sharing A to Z
and our lovely co-host Amanda from It’s a Fabulous Life
Each week we’ll take turns bringing you something awesome to help you stay on track preparing for the major Holidays of the season. Be sure to come back and link up your holiday posts each week so we can share the fun!
Click Here to Download
Now, who’s ready to party? Share your Fall and Thanksgiving-inspired posts with us this week!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow all hosts: subscribe, FB, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter…whatever you prefer!
- Be sure to link directly to your specific post, NOT your blog’s homepage.
- Don’t link and run! Be sure to visit the last couple links before yours and let them know how you found them through #HolidaySurvivalGuide2014!
- By linking up, you give all hosts permission to pin and share your projects (with links back to you, of course). We’ll also be sharing the top three clicked through with each following week’s project!
- Be sure to follow the Holiday Survival Guide 2014 Pinterest board, too!
Top links from last week:
1. Five for Fall…PLUS Fall Home Tour! – The Road to Domestication
2. Recycle Broken Malibu Lights for the Holidays from Life With Lorelai
3. Christmas on a Budget: Tasty Gifts from Little Blog on the Homestead
Thanks for hosting! This week my goal is to survive pumpkin carving in time for Halloween… Thanks for featuring my post on the Malibu Jack-O’-Lanterns. 🙂
Life With Lorelai
Yay for printables! And I’m so glad everyone liked my fall stuff 🙂 Here’s to another great party!