The Everlast activity tracker is an inexpensive, fun tracker. I believe it is ideal for a youngster who would like an activity tracker.
- Very Inexpensive
- Battery lasts 5-7 days
- Tap for watch function
- It is small and sleek
- It tracks steps and has an app to sync and display daily activity
- You have to hit the screen to display the time, steps and other items.
- The app was easy to use, but basic.
- I needed to manually sync mine.
- The sleep tracker wasn’t working properly for me.
Are you looking for an activity tracker?
You may also like this review of the Garmin Vivofit2.
To your health,
If you enjoyed these tips and would like to hear more, please subscribe (on the middle right sidebar) to get our SATZ newsletters. To stay connected with Sharing A to Z, please see Facebook or Pinterest.