Finding a favorite foundation has always been difficult for me. I have tried so many foundations and have found some that I really like (and some that I really don’t like)! I know foundations are hard to recommend as everyone has such different skin and preferences, but hopefully my review below will help you (or someone you know)!
Some of my favorite foundations are:
1. Eve Pearl cream compact is perfect for traveling. It has a little of everything you need! The foundation is nice coverage that lasts. I also use a powder on top of the foundation for a more matte look.
2. The second long compact (that is closed) is the Eve Pearl powder kit. It is better shown and discussed in my pressed powder review from last Friday.
3. The tube in the back is Eve Pearl’s High Definition liquid foundation. Out of all of Eve Pearl’s foundations, this one was the thinest consistency. I like it, but like a little more coverage. Additionally, I add foundation for more coverage and a more matte look.
4 and 5. The all black tube and matching black and tan tube are Arbonne’s primer and perfecting liquid foundation. I love the feel of the primer. I also love the coverage and wear of the foundation. However, be careful when you put it on. I have got it into my eye on numerous occasions and it stings and causes my eye to water a lot! It almost ruined my trip to Arizona (sorry, Vince)! This was one of my favorite foundations because of the wear and coverage. However, I’m not sure I will purchase it again.
6. The compact in the top left is Eve Pearl’s foundation that is also include in the compact reviewed in #1. To save some money on Eve Pearl’s make up, you can sign up for their mailing list and wait for their semi-annual sales.
7. The black tube in the front is Eve Pearl’s HD creme liquid foundation. It is a foundation, primer and lotion in one. I like to use it as an everyday foundation for mild coverage. However, I also add a lotion with SPF.
8. The closed Eve Pearl round, black compact is their powder. It is a colorless cream. It helps to minimize pores, but I like a more matte look from my powders.
9. The green and tan tube is from Physicians Formula. I like to wear this for everyday minimal coverage. It is more of a tint. I also love that you can purchase this from most drug stores and that it is organic!
10. The green tube is from Alba and it is their CC cream. I used it as a daily foundation. However, it was a lot thicker that the Physicians Formula and almost felt sticky to me.
Not pictured above is Tarte’s Amazonian Clay full coverage air brush foundation. I only used it twice before my daughter was playing with my make up and shattered it all over the floor….and I only used it twice! I am pretty proud of myself for not yelling during that debacle.
Do you have a favorite foundation? I love trying new things and would love to hear it!
If you think this post could benefit someone else, please share it! Also, if you like this recommendation, please subscribe to my Facebook page and blog to not miss any of the Friday favorite posts (or anything else)!
You may like these other Favorite Friday posts:
This post was not compensated in any way by any of the companies mentioned above (except Shaklee). They have no idea who I am! I just like sharing some of my favorite products!