Good morning! It’s Monday and a fresh start. Let’s take a look at our past week and set an intention of something you would like to improve on your journey to better health.
- Increasing water intake: Did you drink half your weight in water?
- Sleep: Did you get between 6-8 hours of sleep?
- Get moving: Did you have some kind of movement for at least 20 minutes?
- Fresh air: Were you able to spend some time in nature?
- De-stress: Did you spend at least 5 minutes doing something fun? My favorites are dancing, yoga, meditation, and prayer.
- Eat more fruits and veggies: Did you reduce your processed food intake, especially sugar? You may enjoy this post.
- Be thankful: Are you focusing on the positive? It can do wonders for your mood.
What are your favorite Weekly intentions? For more tips and ideas, click here.
Pick one focus and once you get that down pick another. Before you know it, you will be feeling much better!