1 cup organic spinach
1 cup milk
1 tsp lemon
1 TBSP coconut oil
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 TBSP sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
- Blend wet ingredients until combined and spinach isn’t in pieces.
- In seep rate bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Combine the two mixtures.
- Butter or coconut oil a griddle.
- Cool until you see bubbles and flip. Then, cook until slightly browned.
What do you enjoy on St. Patrick’s Day?
If you enjoyed these tips and would like to hear more, please subscribe (on the middle right sidebar) to get our SATZ newsletters. To stay connected with Sharing A to Z, please see Facebook or Pinterest.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day,