This strawberry pretzel pie recipe was created by combining my favorite parts of two desserts from my childhood. I also tried to make this dessert healthier than the original recipes. The result is an easy, delicious healthier treat. I hope you enjoy it, too!
Strawberry Pretzel Pie
- 2 cups crushed pretzels (I use whole wheat pretzels)
- 3/4 cup of room temperature butter (if you forget to set it out like me, you can melt it)
- 3 TBS sugar or coconut sugar
- Approximately 1 cup of strawberry yogurt (you can use soy or coconut yogurt, too)
- 8 strawberries
*Please try to use organic ingredients whenever possible
- Mix the pretzels, butter and sugar.
- Press into a 9×13 pan.
- Bake at 400 for 8 minutes and cool.
- Once cooled, add yogurt to your desired thickness.
- Add strawberries.
It is delicious with my homemade whipped cream. Have you tried to give a healthier make over to any of your favorite recipes? I would love to hear about it in the comments or on social media!
You can also half the recipe and make it in a smaller pan, too! I am all about portion control!
All my best,
If you enjoyed this and would like to hear more, please subscribe (on the middle right sidebar) to get our SATZ newsletters. To stay connected with Sharing A to Z, please see our Facebook or Pinterest pages! I look forward to connecting with you! Thank you!
That looks INCREDIBLE!
Thank you! We love it. It is easy and healthier, so even better!