I love sweet potatoes! This recipe is another way to enjoy one of my favorite veggies!
Sweet potato mash
- 2 pounds of sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or coconut)
- 1 T minced fresh ginger
- 1 T cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 T honey
- Wash potatoes and bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
- Peel skin and mash.
- Add honey* and salt and beat.
- Add milk, ginger, cinnamon and sea salt and stir.
- Heat and serve**
*This can be vegan if honey is removed and agave, maple or rice syrup is substituted.
**Can be made ahead of time and reheated (Great for Thanksgiving, Christmas, any fancy dinner or even a quick week night dinner!)
What is your favorite sweet potato recipe? I would love to hear it in this comments below or on my Facebook page!