Welcome back to your holiday survival guide for 2014! If you are just joining us, you can check out some prior weeks here and here. Are you ready for December and all the fun it brings? I hope this series is helping you with the holidays. We have some yummy treats for you and your family to enjoy. We also have your top link from last week’s party and a new link party for all your favorite Holiday recipes!
We’re going to get you decluttered, organized, cleaned, decorated, and ready for all the holiday fun…without you needing to be committed to the looney bin before New Year’s.
It takes quite the team to pull this off, but we’re here for you! We’ll be here every Monday through the end of the year to make sure you’re on track and able to enjoy everything you have planned.
Ready to meet the team?
Sheri from Career Girl Interrupted
Dani from Dani Schnakenberg Studios
Katie & Jairus from KatieMarcum.com
Jessica from Jessie Bee Healthy
Kristen from From Son Up Til Son Down
Stephanie from Sharing A to Z
and our lovely co-host Amanda from It’s a Fabulous Life
Each week we’ll take turns bringing you something awesome to help you stay on track preparing for the major Holidays of the season. Be sure to come back and link up your holiday posts each week so we can share the fun!
This week Stephanie is bringing you some more delicious holiday-inspired recipes!
Healthier Buckeye Cookies
Mimi’s Snickerdoodle Sugar Cookies
Now, who’s ready to party? Share your Winter and Holiday-inspired posts with us this week!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow all hosts: subscribe, FB, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter…whatever you prefer!
- Be sure to link directly to your specific post, NOT your blog’s homepage.
- Don’t link and run! Be sure to visit the last couple links before yours and let them know how you found them through #HolidaySurvivalGuide2014!
- By linking up, you give all hosts permission to pin and share your projects (with links back to you, of course). We’ll also be sharing the top three clicked through with each following week’s project!
- Be sure to follow the Holiday Survival Guide 2014 Pinterest board, too!
Top link from last week:
Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie – Just Only Home
What fun… thanks for hosting! 🙂
Life With Lorelai