Hello and welcome back to the Holiday Survival Guide 2014! If you are new, you can check out a few of our other weeks Here and Here. Get excited because this week we have crafts and self-care! At this time of year, we probably push self-care to the bottom of the list, but we shouldn’t! Hopefully, this weeks post will help you change that thinking. We’ve also have your top links from last week’s link party and a new, fresh link party for all your awesome crafts and DIYs!
Welcome to the eighth week of the Holiday Survival Guide 2014! This week we’re talking adorable Fall crafts and delicious self-care recipes (because you NEED to take your well-deserved time off during the Holidays)! We’ve also got your top links from last week’s link party and a new, fresh link party for all your awesome crafts and DIYs!
We’re going to get you decluttered, organized, cleaned, decorated, and ready for all the holiday fun…without you needing to be committed to the looney bin before New Year’s.
It takes quite the team to pull this off, but we’re here for you! We’ll be here every Monday through the end of the year to make sure you’re on track and able to enjoy everything you have planned.
Ready to meet the team?
Sheri from Career Girl Interrupted
Dani from Dani Schnakenberg Studios
Katie & Jairus from KatieMarcum.com
Jessica from Jessie Bee Healthy
Kristen from From Son Up Til Son Down
Stephanie from Sharing A to Z
and our lovely co-host Amanda from It’s a Fabulous Life
Each week we’ll take turns bringing you something awesome to help you stay on track preparing for the major Holidays of the season. Be sure to come back and link up your holiday posts each week so we can share the fun!
From our friend Kristen:
When you’re done crafting, it’s time for some relaxing “Me-Time”! So how about trying these delicious beauty DIYs from our friend Jessica:
Now, who’s ready to party? Share your Halloween-inspired crafts, printables, and activities with us this week!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow all hosts: subscribe, FB, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter…whatever you prefer!
- Be sure to link directly to your specific post, NOT your blog’s homepage.
- Don’t link and run! Be sure to visit the last couple links before yours and let them know how you found them through #HolidaySurvivalGuide2014!
- By linking up, you give all hosts permission to pin and share your projects (with links back to you, of course). We’ll also be sharing the top three clicked through with each following week’s project!
- Be sure to follow the Holiday Survival Guide 2014 Pinterest board, too!
Top links from last week: